EVO Stage 2 RS-AL Lightweight ClubSport Clutch Kit
Suitable for the following applications:
993/TT, 996 GT3, 997 GT3/RS, 996TT/GT2/X50, 997.1TT/GT2
Our ClubSport lightweight clutch conversion is designed for a more aggressive street application. It eliminates the heavy (28 pound) OEM dual mass flywheel and replaces it with our solid lightweight CNC machined billet aluminum flywheel which weighs only 18 pounds. This reduction in weight allows the engine to rev much quicker and respond much more responsively. This clutch conversion will transmit slightly more transmission noise into the cabin of the car. At idle speeds, there is a rattle sound that can be heard which is transmission noise that is typically absorbed by the OEM dual mass flywheel. If you are concerned with this increased clutch / transmission noise, this may not be the correct clutch conversion for your application. Please contact us directly so we can help determine the best setup for your application.
Stage 2 Aluminum Lightweight Clubsport Clutch Conversion Includes:
• SRE "999" MotorSport Pressure Plate - 3800 lbs. of Clamping Force
• SRE "Sport" Clutch Disk with Hub and Marcel Springs
• EVOMS Aluminum Lightweight Solid Flywheel - 18 Pounds
• SRE Throw Out Bearing
• OEM Flywheel Bolts
• OEM Pressure Plate Bolts
NOTE: Designed for engines producing up to 750 HP/TQ
The wide range of Performance Clutches, developed, designed and tested by EVOMS are more expensive than most clutch systems on the market. Quality components that have been carefully analyzed and tested are not cheap. Rest assured that in the long run, our clutch systems will out- perform and out last cheaper, inferior clutch kits that are available. The amount of money saved by purchasing a clutch kit that has to be removed due to poor performance or failure will cost more time money and headaches in the long run. Our properly designed clutch systems have the following essential advantages:
• Utilizes extremely high strength and properly matched friction materials - helps deliver more transmittable torque
• Incorporates higher pressure plate clamping forces - helps deliver increased HP/TQ without slippage
• Maintains excellent clutch engagement characteristics.
• Designed specifically for different power levels, driving styles and applications
• Features heat treated friction surfaces for superior thermal resistance
• Direct replacement for the OEM clutch system
• Increased clutch life
The latest CAE equipment, such as Pro-Engineer (3D Design) and FEM (Finite-Element-Method) calculations are used to custom design and configurations as close as possible to each individual application. We also design and build Diaphragm Springs and all key components of clutches to realize ultimate performance.
To evaluate the reliability of our products properly, careful analysis and tests are conducted in each vehicle and on test benches which have been developed by EVOMS.
Our Performance Clutches are assembled by hand. This guarantees the highest quality and accuracy in clamping load and release characteristics.